We have been a med sized family business for three generations. We develop, produce and distribute high-quality lacquer systems for various industrial applications.
Since 1984, our focus has been on glass coatings.
Together with our customers, we develop products to solve individual problems. We are able to react quickly and flexible to the constantly changing demands of the market.
- 1947 Foundation of Lackfabrik Hoefer by Chemie-Ing. (chemical engineer) Kurt Hoefer
- 1951 Production start of lacquers for ignition and insulating cables
- 1964 Purchase of the Woodcoating company Rhenia in Wiesbaden
- 1968 Takeover of Lackfabrik Hoefer by Dr. Klaus Hoefer (2nd generation)
- 1984 Production start of glass lacquers
- 1998 New building for manufacturing of adhesives
- 1999 Production start of water-based lacquers
- 2001 Takeover of Lackfabrik Hoefer by Dipl. Ing. (graduate engineer) Michael Hoefer (3nd generation)
- 2006 Production start of candle-lacquers
- 2015 New facilities for production and administration
The company is located in the north of bavaria, about 20 km south of Nuremberg and is easy to reach via the A6 Nürnberg / Heilbronn or via the A9 Nuremberg / Munich.
Our quality system is certified to DIN ISO 9001 und DIN ISO 14001:
ISO 9001 – 14001 Certificate 2021